This is my internet scrapbook. Here you'll find web site examples and tips, pictures of my children, examples of my sense of humor, and other entertaining tidbits from a Colorado-based programmer, professional web developer, and part-time house husband.
More Than Words:
My oldest boy Matthew is old.
Although he suffers from Apraxia of Speech, (www.apraxia-kids.org), he is going to graduate in 2016 and is keeping up with his peers.
My second son, John Christopher is old.
I like to think he is among the most handsome children ever.
Here is a list of websites that I've created in the last few years:
- Dreampower Animal Rescue Foundation, the largest no-kill foster network in Colorado. I've been supporting this web site since 2001.
- A web site devoted to the FMC Owner's Club, a charter of the Family Motor Coach Association.
- Gleneagle Civic Association, my neighborhood's homeowners association. This application was developed mostly so I could try building a data Web Service. The accompanying brochure web site is just gravy on the side.
- Ugly Dawgs, a shopping cart system of greeting cards and other novelites to support Blue Lion Animal Rescue, Yoder, Colorado. I built this web site in 2004 as a gesture of good will towards another animal rescue organization.
- My wife and I got tired of surfing to three different sites for my two boys in scouts, so I created one DotNetNuke site for all the pack and den activities.